Forums: Help (Thread #40166)

how to enlarge folder list fonts? (2018-11-28 13:41 by Clarita #82209)

I just installed TenFourBird 38.9.0 for PowerPC 7450 on a G4 running Mac OS 10.5.8. The installation went really well: I installed Thunderbird 3.1.11 on it, then moved an old Thunderbird email profile from a G3 to this machine and checked that Thunderbird on the G4 had all the original mail folders and address book. After installing TenFourBird, I thought I would have to figure out how to import the folders and address book from Thunderbird, but quickly discovered that TenFourBird had already found the old profile and was showing all the old emails and addresses as they had appeared on the old, now-retired G3! That was impressive.

I can enlarge the font size of message previews, however, I would really like to be able to enlarge the size of the fonts in the folder message lists. I've tried Preferences>Display, but this only affects the message previews. I want to enlarge the lists of messages in my Inbox and other folders, such as the Sender, Date, Recipient, Subject, etc. I haven't found a way to do this from inside TenFourBird or through the Mac System Preferences. Is it possible to enlarge these fonts?
Thanks.

Reply to #82209×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: how to enlarge folder list fonts? (2019-10-22 05:35 by Mr Bill #83732)

Reply To Message #82209
> I just installed TenFourBird 38.9.0 for PowerPC 7450 on a G4 running Mac OS 10.5.8. The installation went really well: I installed Thunderbird 3.1.11 on it, then moved an old Thunderbird email profile from a G3 to this machine and checked that Thunderbird on the G4 had all the original mail folders and address book. After installing TenFourBird, I thought I would have to figure out how to import the folders and address book from Thunderbird, but quickly discovered that TenFourBird had already found the old profile and was showing all the old emails and addresses as they had appeared on the old, now-retired G3! That was impressive.
>
> I can enlarge the font size of message previews, however, I would really like to be able to enlarge the size of the fonts in the folder message lists. I've tried Preferences>Display, but this only affects the message previews. I want to enlarge the lists of messages in my Inbox and other folders, such as the Sender, Date, Recipient, Subject, etc. I haven't found a way to do this from inside TenFourBird or through the Mac System Preferences. Is it possible to enlarge these fonts?
> Thanks.

Does TenFourBird have a plugin similar to "Theme Font & Size Changer for ThunderBird"? That may be what's needed here.
Reply to #82209

Reply to #83732×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login