Forums: M+ OUTLINE FONTS (Thread #41184)

Design Suggestion: Number 7 with downward pointing bit (2019-09-09 18:59 by changyaoliu #83533)

My design suggestion for the M+1m font is for the digit 7 to have a downward pointing bit like in Anonymous Pro or IBM Plex Mono.

Reply to #83533×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: Design Suggestion: Number 7 with downward pointing bit (2019-09-10 11:28 by coz #83541)

Thank you for your design suggestion. M + 1m (also M + 2m too) is designed with a simple shape, so there is no plan to change it. However, I think that it is useful for improving the distinguishability in M + 1mn, so I would like to examine it.
Reply to #83533

Reply to #83541×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login