Windows 10 (32bit/64bit)
Perhaps it works on Windows 7/8.
The file "AbilityTimerJRExx.zip" at the bottom of this page is required for the running after version 0.67.
(As a special case, version 0.90 includes JRE.)
# How to run this software
1. Download AbilityTimerV?_??.zip and AbilityTimerJRE01.zip .
2. Extract the two zip files to an arbitrary location.
3. Organize their contents into one folder.
4. Double click AbilityTimer.exe .
5. Clicking on the left side of the window will start the timer.
6. When the timer reaches 0 seconds or clicking the timer, it returns to the original state.
other infomation availabe on