Forums: English (Thread #32526)

Amateras HTML not working with Eclipse Juno (2012-07-20 21:34 by Adrian S. #64682)

Hi.
Recently I've updated to Eclipse Juno and found out that Amateras HTML does not load anymore. No error in the Eclipse log.
Does anyone have a solution for this ?
Thank you.

Reply to #64682×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: Amateras HTML not working with Eclipse Juno (2012-07-30 21:51 by Anonymous #64820)

It doesn't work for me either.
Reply to #64682

Reply to #64820×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: Amateras HTML not working with Eclipse Juno (2012-10-17 18:07 by Anonymous #65891)

Me 2
Reply to #64820

Reply to #65891×

RE: Amateras HTML not working with Eclipse Juno (2012-10-29 21:46 by Goran H #66021)

Same for me.
Reply to #64820

Reply to #66021×

RE: Amateras HTML not working with Eclipse Juno (2012-08-27 09:43 by PTZ #65290)

Ditto
Reply to #64682

Reply to #65290×

RE: Amateras HTML not working with Eclipse Juno (2012-08-27 23:29 by Anonymous #65305)

me 2
Reply to #64682

Reply to #65305×

RE: Amateras HTML not working with Eclipse Juno (2012-09-04 19:39 by mudrek #65410)

me too.
Reply to #64682

Reply to #65410×

RE: Amateras HTML not working with Eclipse Juno (2012-09-06 17:59 by Anonymous #65425)

author where r u? )
Reply to #64682

Reply to #65425×

RE: Amateras HTML not working with Eclipse Juno (2012-11-06 02:38 by Anonymous #66152)

This thread started in July and still no response of solution. Is this editor even supported any more?
Reply to #64682

Reply to #66152×

RE: Amateras HTML not working with Eclipse Juno (2012-11-19 04:04 by Anonymous #66327)

I found the same problem
In my case, the reason was that mi Eclipse had been installed in unit E:\, not C:\
I moved the eclipse folder to C:\Program files\ and Eureka!! Amateras works right in my Juno SR1
I hope this information will be useful.

Harkonen.
Reply to #64682

Reply to #66327×

RE: Amateras HTML not working with Eclipse Juno (2012-11-20 15:53 by Anonymous #66352)

[Follow up Message #64682]

> Hi.
> Recently I've updated to Eclipse Juno and found out that Amateras HTML does not load anymore. No error in the Eclipse log.
> Does anyone have a solution for this ?
> Thank you.
Reply to #64682

Reply to #66352×