Free and Open Source RTOS for micro controllers. The OS is a complete development environment for modern MCU including a RTOS kernel, an HAL for peripherals abstraction and all the required support software. A full development environment based on Eclipse is also provided.
*** 21.11.0 *** - NEW: STM32 ADCv2 now supports return code on start function. - NEW: Integrated FatFS with lwIP HTTPD, now it is possible to serve files
- NEW: Updated FatFS to version 0.14b. - NEW: SPIv2 driver has been implemented on: STM32F0, STM32F1, STM32F3,
- NEW: New SPIv2 driver model, it is compatible with the previous SPI driver
- NEW: Added an alternate port for ARMv7-M, it uses less RAM and it is
- NEW: Now all xxxStart() functions in HAL are able to report a driver
- NEW: Support for STM32G031, STM32G041, STM32G0B1, STM32G0C1. - NEW: Made STM32H7 non-cacheable memory option also shareable. - NEW: EFL driver and demo for STM32F3xx. - NEW: New unit test subsystem under /os/test. Now it is officially