Forums: Forum of Decimal BASIC (Thread #38981)

BasicAcc compiled executable name in title bar and icon (2017-11-02 21:37 by Jerónimo #80400)

Hello, is it possible to modify the BasicAcc compiled executable file name in title bar and the icon of the file to a personalized one?

Thank you very much.

Jerónimo

Reply to #80400×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: BasicAcc compiled executable name in title bar and icon (2017-11-03 15:18 by SHIRAISHI Kazuo #80401)

Program name shown at the title bar is the name of the source file on BasicAcc.
The icon file is basic.ico.

Reply to #80400

Reply to #80401×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: BasicAcc compiled executable name in title bar and icon (2017-11-30 01:00 by Jerónimo #80464)

[Reply To Message #80401]
> Program name shown at the title bar is the name of the source file on BasicAcc.
> The icon file is basic.ico.
>

I cannot find the basic.ico file. Where is it in the BasicAcc folders? Where does the program take it from?

Thank you very much for your answer.

Jerónimo
Reply to #80401

Reply to #80464×

Re: BasicAcc compiled executable name in title bar and icon (2017-11-30 08:45 by SHIRAISHI Kazuo #80465)

[Reply To Message #80464]
> [Reply To Message #80401]
> > Program name shown at the title bar is the name of the source file on BasicAcc.
> > The icon file is basic.ico.
> >
>
> I cannot find the basic.ico file. Where is it in the BasicAcc folders? Where does the program take it from?
>
> Thank you very much for your answer.
>
> Jerónimo

I see.
basinit.pas has a line {$i basic.lrs}.
basic.lrs has the icon image.
This file only holds an icon image.
You can read this file as a text, and the you see
LazarusResources.Add('MAINICON','ICO',[

You can make *.lrs file using Lazarus.
Make New Project and then select
Project - Project options - Miscellaneous
select
lazarus resources (.lrs)
and then selelct
Project options - Application
This menu allows loading an icon image.

Reply to #80464

Reply to #80465×

Re: BasicAcc compiled executable name in title bar and icon (2017-11-30 22:43 by Jerónimo #80468)

[Reply To Message #80465]
> [Reply To Message #80464]
> > [Reply To Message #80401]
> > > Program name shown at the title bar is the name of the source file on BasicAcc.
> > > The icon file is basic.ico.
> > >
> >
> > I cannot find the basic.ico file. Where is it in the BasicAcc folders? Where does the program take it from?
> >
> > Thank you very much for your answer.
> >
> > Jerónimo
>
> I see.
> basinit.pas has a line {$i basic.lrs}.
> basic.lrs has the icon image.
> This file only holds an icon image.
> You can read this file as a text, and the you see
> LazarusResources.Add('MAINICON','ICO',[
>
> You can make *.lrs file using Lazarus.
> Make New Project and then select
> Project - Project options - Miscellaneous
> select
> lazarus resources (.lrs)
> and then selelct
> Project options - Application
> This menu allows loading an icon image.
>
>
>
>

Thank you very much Kazuo!!!
I could change the logo!!!
Best regards.

Jerónimo
Reply to #80465

Reply to #80468×

Re: BasicAcc compiled executable name in title bar and icon (2018-03-23 21:48 by Jerónimo #80982)

[Reply To Message #80468]
> [Reply To Message #80465]
> > [Reply To Message #80464]
> > > [Reply To Message #80401]
> > > > Program name shown at the title bar is the name of the source file on BasicAcc.
> > > > The icon file is basic.ico.
> > > >
> > >
> > > I cannot find the basic.ico file. Where is it in the BasicAcc folders? Where does the program take it from?
> > >
> > > Thank you very much for your answer.
> > >
> > > Jerónimo
> >
> > I see.
> > basinit.pas has a line {$i basic.lrs}.
> > basic.lrs has the icon image.
> > This file only holds an icon image.
> > You can read this file as a text, and the you see
> > LazarusResources.Add('MAINICON','ICO',[
> >
> > You can make *.lrs file using Lazarus.
> > Make New Project and then select
> > Project - Project options - Miscellaneous
> > select
> > lazarus resources (.lrs)
> > and then selelct
> > Project options - Application
> > This menu allows loading an icon image.
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> Thank you very much Kazuo!!!
> I could change the logo!!!
> Best regards.
>
> Jerónimo

Hello Kazuo, how are you?

The basic.lrs file is no longer present in the new versión of BASICAcc. How can I change the icon of the application now?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Jerónimo
Reply to #80468

Reply to #80982×

Re: BasicAcc compiled executable name in title bar and icon (2018-03-24 17:14 by SHIRAISHI Kazuo #80983)

BASICAcc2 uses FPC resources (Nomane.res) instead of Lasarus resources (NoName.lrs).

You can make *.res file using Lazarus.
Make New Project and then select
Project options - Application
This menu allows loading an icon image.

Reply to #80982

Reply to #80983×

Re: BasicAcc compiled executable name in title bar and icon (2018-03-26 09:16 by Jerónimo #80991)

[Reply To Message #80983]
> BASICAcc2 uses FPC resources (Nomane.res) instead of Lasarus resources (NoName.lrs).
>
> You can make *.res file using Lazarus.
> Make New Project and then select
> Project options - Application
> This menu allows loading an icon image.
>

Thank you very much Kazuo!
I could change the icon.

Best regards.

Jerónimo
Reply to #80983

Reply to #80991×