The following functions are added to the Forum Feature
- Now you can edit the message at the top of a thread afterward.
- Now you can use wiki syntax to post on a forum.
- You can also choose to keep the syntax that you’ve been using.
- For each forum, the settings can be set separately.
- The settings can be changed afterward. However, messages that were posted before the changes will keep the format of the previous settings and can not be changed afterward. (The changes added to the settings do not apply retroactively.)
- Link syntax for expressing forum/forum thread/forum message is put together on wiki. For further information, go to wiki help.