Sample applications for various Eir projects, like magic-rw. They display the purpose behind the Eir projects, but are too small to warrant own codebase.
RenderWare chunk writer utility made using magic-rw. There is documentation about known RW serialized types available inside.
* enter *chunkid/chunkname* - enters a chunk
* leave - leaves a chunk
* uint8/uint16/uin32/uint64/int8/int16/int32/int64 *value* - writes a datatype
* bits *bitcnt* *value* - writes exactly bitcnt bits into a struct
* byterep *repcnt* *value* - writes repcnt bytes of value
* bitrep *bitcnt* *repcnt* *value* - writes repcnt * bitcnt times of value
* exit - exits a file or the program