Julius is an open-source, high-performance large vocabulary continuous speech recognition (LVCSR) engine for speech-related researchs and developments. With HMM acoustic model and language model, you can construct your own speech recognition system.
Moved to github: https://github.com/julius-speech/julius
BUG FIX release: several bugs relating audio input are now fixed.
- Fixes for audio input:
- Fix segfault/hangup with continuous microphone input.
- Fix client hangup when input speech too long in module mode.
(now send an buffer overflow message to the client)
- Fix audio input buffering for very short input (<1000 samples).
- Fix blocking handling in tcpip adin.
- Some cosmetic changes (jcontrol, LOG_TEN, etc.)