Forums: 公開討議/質問 (Thread #40389)

h e n t a i gana/Unicode support (2019-02-05 09:54 by Heike #82538)

Hi there,
trying to get luatexja for h e n t a i gana working (see http://wakufactory.jp/densho/font/ [follow the added Unicode link wie "New") (You need either IPAmjMincho or the derivative from the site to display them).
Sadly it only works if I choose the mainfont to be mjMincho, but I would like to keep the main font of the latin text crimson. Here's my code right now:

\documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{article}
\usepackage{luatexja-fontspec}
\setmainfont{IPAmjMincho.ttf}
\begin{document}
𛀐 𛀑 𛀒 𛀓 𛀔 𛀕 𛀖 𛀗 𛀘 𛀙 𛀚 𛀛 𛀜 𛀝 𛀞 𛀟
This Latin text should be rendered in crimson.
\end{document}

This works, but using \setmainjfont{IPAmjMincho.ttf} and \setmainfont{crimson} (by using \usepackage{crimson}) doesnt display them anymore.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong or is this a bug?

Additional question: scrolling down on the link provided you see this line: 𛀙゙𛀬゙𛀰゙𛀸゙𛀿゙𛁅゙𛁈゙𛁛゙𛁟゙ but the tenten is superimposed on the characters. How to reproduce that in latex? (the idea would be to search for the tenten as a glyph and then use something like \hspace{-1em}; but I really hope there's a better solution!)

Best regards

Reply to #82538×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: h e n t a i gana/Unicode support (2019-02-06 15:06 by h7k #82543)

Hello,

I'm working on the kitagawa_test branch (especially, test/test29-var_kana.{tex,pdf} in
commit 0196050).

Regards
Reply to #82538

Reply to #82543×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: h e n t a i gana/Unicode support (2019-02-07 03:11 by Heike #82546)

Reply To Message #82543
> Hello,
>
> I'm working on the kitagawa_test branch (especially, test/test29-var_kana.{tex,pdf} in
> commit 0196050).
>
> Regards

Hi, thanks for the hard work and fast replies! お疲れ様です!

Reply to #82543

Reply to #82546×