Project Description Developer Dashboard Web Page Review this project
Modern RenderWare toolchain that can be used to work with Criterion's RenderWare formats. It powers Magic.TXD. Goal is to create a middleware for game production. Supports Direct3D12 and contains optimized math functions.
Your rating on magic-rw
[SVN] Commit revision 25
- removed throws() statements because they are deprecated
[SVN] Commit revision 24
- added dynamic detection for libjpeg/libpng/libtiff dependencies so that inclusion of them is no...
[SVN] Commit revision 23
- more work on RW driver native surface information API
[SVN] Commit revision 22
- added GPU memory allocation as gfx driver concept - started work on gfx resources on gfx memory...
[SVN] Commit revision 21
- implemented D3D12 driver fence single wait with timeout - minor fix for RW warning manager