The .isos labeled as "MiyoLinux" are the regular Openbox versions (with a dynamic Openbox menu). While still trying to provide a modern-looking desktop, they are slimmed down to help users with older hardware.
The .isos labeled as "Miyo-XTRA" are MiyoLinux with "extra" panels to choose from; which consists of, tint2, LXPanel, Xfce4 Panel, and the Plank dock. It uses slightly more resources than the regular "MiyoLinux" system does.
MiyoLinux Release Notes (Condensed)
All .isos are based on Devuan ASCII
Full Release Notes are included in each .iso. Please read over the Release Notes if you decide to install the system onto your computer. They contain a lot of useful information to help you.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO VIRTUALBOX GUEST ADDITIONS INCLUDED IN MIYOLINUX.
Live User Information:
Username, user password, and root password are all --> miyo
1. Changed from PCManFM (and gvfs) to SpaceFM (and udevil).
2. Replaced LightDM with Slim.
3. Changed from Wicd/Wicd-GTK to Connman/CMST for network connections.
4. There is no network icon active in the system tray. It can be activated in the autostart file if a user prefers to have it.
5. Though a power manager is included, it's not activated.
OTHER NOTES OF INTEREST
1. Repository Notes.
2. Slimlock is now used to lock the screen instead of i3lock.
3. Special note for users who may want to upgrade to Beowulf (when available) or Ceres.
4. Regarding "Printers" in the Control Center.
5. How to activate the firewall with UFW.
6. Note for users who may want the Update Notifier.
More information is given in the full Release Notes.