Forums: OpenMIDIProject forum (Thread #42583)

I can't export a project! (2020-07-02 11:35 by Malik Emanuel #85269)

I just finished a project in sekaiju and I want to export it to a midi file to put it in synthesia but I don't know how to export it. Is there a tutorial or someone to explain to me how to export projects to midis files?

Reply to #85269×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: I can't export a project! (2020-09-23 09:41 by bobby_tyner #85896)

Reply To Message #85269
> I just finished a project in sekaiju and I want to export it to a midi file to put it in synthesia but I don't know how to export it. Is there a tutorial or someone to explain to me how to export projects to midis files?

I trust you found this already, but for the sake of helping anyone else that might come along:

You can choose "Save As" from the File menu, then beneath the file name field, change the "File Type" to *.mid / Standard MIDI file. Then save your *.mid file wherever you need to.
Reply to #85269

Reply to #85896×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login