Forums: OpenMIDIProject forum (Thread #45042)

Piano Roll zoomed in with 125% OS sizing - Note names not properly aligned (2022-01-23 04:09 by Bavi_H #88557)

kuzu, thank you for developing Sekaiju.

I use 125% sizing in Windows. In Sekaiju 7.3, in the Piano Roll window, if I zoom in the piano pane until the individual keys have note names on them, the note names are not properly aligned on the piano keys.

To fix, I made the following change:

PianoRollKeyScaleView.cpp, at line 167

before:

rcText.top = (127 - i) * lKeyZoom;
rcText.bottom = (128 - i) * lKeyZoom;

after:

rcText.top = (127 - i) * lKeyZoom * lLogPixelsY / 96;
rcText.bottom = (128 - i) * lKeyZoom * lLogPixelsY / 96;

Reply to #88557×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: Piano Roll zoomed in with 125% OS sizing - Note names not properly aligned (2022-01-23 10:06 by kuzu #88558)

Thank you for using Sekaiju.
And thank you for bug report.
This is Sekaiju's bug, and will be fixed in the next release.
Reply to #88557

Reply to #88558×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login