Forums: English (Thread #9729)

J2ME problem? (2005-12-26 08:11 by Anonymous #18737)

I have tried to run the sample J2ME (0.5) on a K700i as you said it has been tested to work.
But all I get in the decoded string field is test 123. It constantly returns the same value even when the image captured is NOT a QR code image. is this suppose to happen?

Reply to #18737×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: J2ME problem? (2006-01-04 23:12 by Anonymous #18891)

I had the same problem. To solve this you have to recompile the midlet (with some commented changes in the sourcecode).

In the sourcecode the part is commented out where the qrcode-decoder takes the image from the camera, instead it always takes the included test image which decoded is "test 123".

To solve it you have comment und uncomment a total of 5 lines. It's also mentioned in the sourcecode itself.

Greetings,
Wolfgang
Reply to #18737

Reply to #18891×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: J2ME problem? (2011-08-11 20:52 by Anonymous #59106)

1234[Follow up Message #18737] > I have tried to run the sample J2ME (0.5) on a K700i as you said it has been tested to work.But all I get in the decoded string field is test 123. It constantly returns the same value even when the image captured is NOT a QR code image. is this suppose to happen?
Reply to #18737

Reply to #59106×