Forums: SCTK_forum (Thread #39467)

How to calculate anisotropic superconducting gap? (2018-04-27 17:14 by pengfei_liu #81151)

Dear Developers and Users,
According to the manual, I have repeated the example of MgB2 and got the energy distribution of the gap at various temperatures. But How can I calculate anisotropic superconducting gap?
Best regards!

Reply to #81151×

You can use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: How to calculate anisotropic superconducting gap? (2018-06-11 23:15 by mitsuaki1987 #81477)

[メッセージ #81151 への返信]
> Dear Developers and Users,
> According to the manual, I have repeated the example of MgB2 and got the energy distribution of the gap at various temperatures. But How can I calculate anisotropic superconducting gap?
> Best regards!

Dear pengfei_liu

Hello,
I am so sorry that I overlooked your message.
The anisotropic SC gap is computed by deltaf.x program. It is a post-processing tool for scdft.x.
The output SC gap written in "delta.frmsf" can be plotted by fermisurfer program.
See the following part of the tutorial:
http://sctk.osdn.jp/en/_build/html/sctk_tutorial_en.html#post-processing

Best regards,
Mitsuaki Kawamura
Reply to #81151

Reply to #81477×

You can use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login