Japanese mirror of a file archiver with the high compression ratio "7-Zip" in http://sourceforge.net/projects/sevenzip/. It corresponds to various file formats, such as 7z, ZIP, CAB, RAR, ARJ, LZH, CHM, GZIP, BZIP2, Z, TAR, CPIO, ISO, MSI, WIM, NS...
- Compression ratio was improved in -a2 mode
- Speed optimizations for compressing in -a2 mode
- -fb switch now supports values up to 273
- Bug in 7z_C (7zIn.c) was fixed:
It used Alloc/Free functions from different memory pools.
So if program used two memory pools, it worked incorrectly.
- 7z_C: .7z format supporting was improved
- LZMA# SDK (C#.NET version) was included to LZMA SDK