Forums: Open Discussion (Thread #33188)

Lightning 1.9 (2012-12-02 19:19 by Danica Talos #66530)

I have installed TFB 17 with Lightning 1.9b. With German xpi i can change the Language in German, but Lightning works only in english. Wenn ich install new Lightning 1.9 from Mozilla or "Thunderbird DE" gives me a error Message "Lightning is not compatible with Thunderbird 17".

Gives a solution for this problem?

Best regards

Reply to #66530×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: Lightning 1.9 (2012-12-02 23:19 by t_mrc-ct #66534)

Tenfourbird specific langpacks are released. Those are included Lightning langpack.

http://sourceforge.jp/projects/tenfourbird/releases/57573

Please try it.

Thanks.
Reply to #66530

Reply to #66534×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: Lightning 1.9 (2013-01-18 02:27 by doctor_pi #67023)

I don't think this is a language problem, Lighting 1.9 doesn't install in the english version of Tenfourbird. My actual error message is "Lightning could not be installed because it is not compatible with Tenfourbird 17.0.2".
Reply to #66530

Reply to #67023×

RE: Lightning 1.9 (2013-01-18 20:05 by t_mrc-ct #67028)

Lightning is embedded in Tenfourbird. You need not install it manually.

If you have used Lightning since Thunderbird 3 (or before), This problem may resolve by the following procedure. Please check it.

http://sourceforge.jp/ticket/browse.php?group_id=7035&tid=30525#comment:7035:30525:1358505673

Thanks.
Reply to #67023

Reply to #67028×