Message on thread Tenfourbird 31.0 beta looking good

Tenfourbird 31.0 beta looking good (2014-07-27 22:42, RLR, #73957)

I've been using Tenfourbird 31.0b2 exclusively for a few days now and haven't noticed any issues other than a very minor cursor issue that is also present in TenFourFox 31 and has already been discussed in another thread. Nice work on making the jump to the next ESR!

I did discover that Tenfourbird 31 (and Thunderbird 31) modified my default text encoding for outgoing messages from ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8, but I assume that this was a conscious decision on the part of the folks at Mozilla. It's easy enough to change the default encoding back to the original setting if you don't care to use unicode encoding, by the way:

Preferences -> Display -> Fonts & Colors -> Advanced -> Character Encodings -> Outgoing Mail

Reply to #73957×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Thread

Tenfourbird 31.0 beta looking good (2014-07-27 22:42, RLR, #73957)