Forums: Help (Thread #33137)

trash problem? (2012-11-24 04:39 by Anonymous #66383)

This is for tenfourbird v 10.0.10 (PPC Mac OS 10.5.8) a problem I've not seen before. The "trash" folder in unified folder view no longer shows all trash items. I have 4 separate email addresses & now to see their trash I have to open each box separately. Is this a bug & is there a fix? (Note: this build is developed in Japan, using sourceforge.jp site apparently for distro, and little/no support there, since its default is kanji). I "could" fix permissions yet again, but I do this regularly anyway & doubt it's related....
Thank you.

Reply to #66383×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: trash problem? (2012-11-26 22:49 by t_mrc-ct #66442)

It may be a bug. Can you check the following things?

1. Is this bug happen if you downgrade to 10.0.9?

2. Can you see any erros on Error Console (Tools > Error Console) when you encounter this bug?
Reply to #66383

Reply to #66442×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login