Terminal out of sync when wider than 80 columns
Terminal goes out of sync when wider than 80 columns, requiring a reset.
(Separate issue. Doing 'reset' from the console, resets terminal width to 80 chars, but a 'Reset Terminal' from the Control menu does not do this)
Steps to reproduce:
* SSH to Linux machine using bash console.
* Resize window to wider than 80 columns.
* Run a command e.g. 'ls'
* redo the command using 'CTRL-R ls'
* You may notice a 'Bell' chime
* The terminal is now out-of-sync
Confirmed this is not specific to window width, I've reproduced at 80 colums as well. Various factors such as the length of the command prompt play a role in reproducing this. It does not always trigger.