Forums: Help (English) (Thread #3829)

Little problem (2003-11-24 02:05 by Anonymous #6734)

Hi,
I just install Web Publisher under Eclipse. It looks great but an error occured in the HTMl Preview window, when I open an HTML page from your templates ... And when I create a new HTML document, Eclipse is unable to make a preview.
If you can help me, this will be great ;-)

Renaud from France

Reply to #6734×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: Little problem (2003-11-24 11:29 by narucy #6738)

Huum, I don't know detailed your enviornment, if possibily you don't use a windows os, currently, Web Publisher only under windows...

(Web Publihser will be correspond any os. when Eclipse 3.0 released)
Reply to #6734

Reply to #6738×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: Little problem (2003-11-24 14:47 by narucy #6740)

Possibly, Your eclipse enviornment did not enable aut build.

Please check.

Preference > Workbech > Platform Automatically
Reply to #6738

Reply to #6740×

RE: Little problem (2003-12-10 17:05 by Anonymous #7045)

Hello,

I do have the same problem using Eclipse 2.1.2, Web Publisher 0.5.4 and Ruby 1.8.0.

I did create a simple web project, but "Rebuild All" does not create the files in the "public_html" directory. The automatical build is enabled as well.

From monitoring file system activity, it looks like the folder is access but no file gets created there... And no access error is returned apparently.
Do I need to manually set a particular file in this folder before it works, or could it be that I've installed Eclipse under C: - Program Files - eclipse2.1 rather than C: - Program Files - eclipse ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Denis
2nis@aktiv-design.com
Reply to #6734

Reply to #7045×

RE: Little problem (2004-01-13 05:09 by marcgarsan #7397)

I have a similar problem with Linux,Eclipse 2.1.2, Web Publisher 0.5.6, Ruby 1.8.0.

Every time I try to open the web perspective I get the error: "unable to create part: HTML preview".

I can see anything wrong at the configuration.¿¿¿???
Reply to #7045

Reply to #7397×

RE: Little problem (2004-01-13 22:18 by Anonymous #7410)

Sorry!! Linux is not supported web publisher. (because Web Browser uses Internet Explorer OLE control. Please wait for Web Publisher for Eclipse 3.0)
Reply to #7397

Reply to #7410×