Forums: Help (English) (Thread #3902)

Editing HTML files using other extensions (2003-12-03 07:18 by Anonymous #6913)

Is it possible to have Web Publisher open a file that isn't an .html or .htm extension? I use an .nhtml extension on some of my html files. Is there a configuration file that I can change to allow this?

Reply to #6913×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: Editing HTML files using other extensions (2003-12-03 08:10 by Anonymous #6914)

Thank you for your message.

To combine editor and file extension in Eclipse:

In Preference, select Workbench > File Assosiations
and press top of [Add] button, input "*.nhtml",
and below list column "Assosiated editors" press [Add] button and select "HTML Editor".
Reply to #6913

Reply to #6914×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: Editing HTML files using other extensions (2003-12-04 18:20 by narucy #6941)

In current version (0.5.4) of web publisher, absolute link expand to relative link function is not invoke. Next version is fixed it.
Reply to #6913

Reply to #6941×