[Aime-devel] Re:

Back to archive index

Graham kgdrt****@163*****
2005年 11月 25日 (金) 22:18:45 JST

If you're looking for something with teeth, several new books have earned early plaudits -- including two that bite hard.

Romance has begun entering the air -- perhaps even involving Harry, not to mention his friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger -- and so has death. "Even if you're an adult, it doesn't change the fact that it's a really great story that people get hooked on." "It didn't seem to drone on and on," she said. "There was a lot of stuff in the fourth book that could have been cut out, and the fifth book was really long. In the sixth book, everything fit in." erage John Grisham novel earns a 2 million-book pressing, and Bill Clinton's "My Life" -- a best seller last year -- received a first run of 1.5 million copies. What is known is that Rowling has said the books would get progressively darker as Harry -- now entering his sixth year at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -- gets older and closer to his ultimate battle with Lord Voldemort, the series' personification of evil. If you're looking for something with teeth, several new books have earned early plaudits -- including two that bite hard. But the books ... well, the books are in no danger of going wanting. Those lucky to be at Edinburgh Castle in Scotland are being treated to a reading by Rowling. Fire dancers are expected to perform in the Changing Hands parking lot in Tempe, Arizona, and a New Orleans, Louisiana, bookstore is co-sponsoring a neighborhood Potter adventure, The Associated Press rep "I'm kind of afraid to read that book because I know that J.K. Rowling will have no pity for the readers about killing off characters we like," said Heyman. Those lucky to be at Edinburgh Castle in Scotland are being treated to a reading by Rowling. Fire dancers are expected to perform in the Changing Hands parking lot in Tempe, Arizona, and a New Orleans, Louisiana, bookstore is co-sponsoring a neighborhood Potter adventure, The Associated Press rep