[Aime-devel] Be after an after

Back to archive index

Deann Deann****@angry*****
2006年 10月 25日 (水) 07:16:33 JST

Variant: When the gods want to punish us they answer our prayers. --Oscar Wilde Romeo must die in order to save the love. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Hope for the best, expect the worst. Jack of all trades, master of none.
Hope is life. Treat them mean, keep them keen. He who last, lasts, laughs last.
Briefer version 'A miss is as good as a mile' Possible Interpretation: One needs to open up to be able to harvest. Out of sight... Out of mind Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>From The Mourning Bride, act i, scene i, by William Congreve. Too many chiefs and not enough indians. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. --Mahatma Gandhi Out of sight... Out of mind Derived alternative: Do unto others as you would have done to you, but do it first. Common sense ain't common.
>From the Latin, de gustibus non est disputandum. A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat. A reference to the Trojan Horse Variant for slow risers: The early worm gets eaten by the birds.
Example: When our car ran out of gas, we were up a creek without a paddle. There is only eight years been success and failure in politics. -Jim Brown, Louisiana statesman A good surgeon has an eagle's eye, a lion's heart, and a lady's hand. Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely. He goes a'sorrowing who goes a'borrowing