Hiki is a powerful and fast wiki clone written by Ruby.
! Changes in 0.8.0
* support mod_ruby.
* support TrackBack (trackback.rb plugin).
* support mobile agents.
* add 'math' style (style/math/).
* use ERB for the template engine instead of Amrita.
* support selection and configuration of plugins via web.
* store session informations in cookies.
* support authentication of several users (edit_user.rb plugin).
* the administrator's name becomes 'admin'.
* support XML-RPC interfaces (misc/xmlrpc/).
* much faster.