[macemacsjp-english 176] Frame extends below screen

Back to archive index

hosac****@alumn***** hosac****@alumn*****
Sun Sep 4 01:39:27 JST 2005

Hello,

I have been using emacs/tex (MikTeX) on Windows NT4 and have
been trying to set up a similar environment on Mac OS 10.4.

I downloaded Carbon Emacs Package (August 2005).
A major problem is that when a frame opens the
minibuffer is off the screen.  The green maximize
button has no effect, and the Mac resize button is
also off the screen.
     I have searched for a solution, but have found
only scattered comments, with no well defined solution.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
John Hosack