[macemacsjp-english 225] Re: Problem with keybindings

Back to archive index

Walter Smits smits****@gmail*****
Mon Sep 19 00:42:19 JST 2005

Sorry to bother you all again, but I'm experincing all sorts of weird
problems, all apparently related to keybindng problems.  Emacs is now
completely frozen, each and every key I press results in an error
bell and the message

Wrong type argument: commandp, (17197 . 28334)

In the minibuffer. I'll have to force-quit it now as using the pull-
down menu's results in the same message.  What on earth is going on
here?  I'm going back to emacs in a terminal for now...

Also, as a follow-up to my previous message about status-messages
being inserted into my text: in case it's of help to the developer, I
just had this happen again.  Pressing C-c C-c to run latex resulted
in "Run LaTeXRun LaTeX" being inserted.  I literally let emacs rest
for a while, and then it just worked properly again.

Cheers,
Walter