[macemacsjp-english 234] Flyspell Bug?

Back to archive index

Luis Azevedo brace****@sapo*****
Sun Sep 25 06:21:51 JST 2005

Hi,

I'm experiencing some problems with flyspell on Carbon Emacs. I use
the Portuguese Ispell dictionary to spellcheck with flyspell.

There is no problem while checking words, but there is one when i'm
typing them. I cannot type accents after a normal unaccented
character. For instance, if I type "á" this isolated I have the right
character. Though, if i type "anão".. the word that appears is
"anêo". It swaps every accented word with "ê" character.

I believe it's a flyspell bug, since without flypell it works just
fine. Does anyone experienced this? Does anyone know how to solve it?
Any sugestions?

I've tried to look around flyspell.el, but since i'm not a Lisp
expert I haven't found any problem. ;)

Thanks,

Luis Azevedo (Braceta)
brace****@sapo*****