[macemacsjp-english 800] latex+dvips+ps2pdf Re: emacs/latex problem

Back to archive index

Roussanka Loukanova rlouk****@stp*****
Fri Dec 22 07:09:23 JST 2006

Hi again-again,

Here is my unsuccessful attempt to create a common command
latex+dvips+ps2pdf, which is with the only purpose, to get latex running on
files that depend of pstrics drawings (which does not work with pdflatex)
and  then the final pdf file opened with Preview. Hope for help.

I've tried something similar to what Pete suggested for his command
XeLaTeX & xdvipfmx:

             INS
INS DEL Name: latex+dvips
             Command: latex -output-driver='%(o?)dvips %d -o %f' "%(mode)\input %t"
             How: Value Menu TeX-run-TeX
             Create a process for NAME using COMMAND to format FILE with
TeX.
             Prompt: Toggle  off (nil)
             Modes: Value Menu Set:
             [ ] Plain TeX