[macemacsjp-english 450] Re: Fwd: Intel bug: transparent status bar

Back to archive index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@mac*****
Tue Mar 7 02:33:26 JST 2006

Modeline-issue has never been reported in our mailing list, but the
application icon and toolbar icons are unexpectedly transparent in
such cases on Intel Macs. Endian issue is likely. Any more hints?

-- Seiji