[macemacsjp-english 577] Re: outdated mmm-mode

Back to archive index

Aaron Voisine voisi****@gmail*****
Thu May 4 14:55:10 JST 2006

I'll attempt to make ammends for my error by posting the coolest emacs
icon ever. Open "Get Info" on the icon file, click the icon in the
upper left corner and then Edit->Copy, open "Get Info" on Emacs.app,
select the icon and then Edit->Paste.

http://replaylink.com/Goatboy.icns

l8r
Aaron