[macemacsjp-english 963] Re: How to build Carbon Emacs Package

Back to archive index

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dybal****@Web*****
Mon Mar 12 19:30:51 JST 2007

Am 12.03.2007 um 10:34 schrieb Federico Maggi:

> I've found the SDK which provides the MacOSX10.4.0.sdk folder, only.
> Nothing interesting here
>
> 	http://developer.apple.com/sdk/

This is by heart: I think you need to install 1 GB of Xcode! Version
2.4.1 is recent, I think. Your Mac OS X Tiger DVD probably does not
contain Xcode to build Universal Binaries since you mentioned more
than once PPC hardware ... (The compacted disk image is smaller than
1 GB. Installing the documentation leads to a process of processing
it for *many* hours, at least on my PPC hardware.)

--
Greetings
                                  <]