Open Platform Trust Services is a proof-of-concept (PoC) and reference implementation of Platform Trust Services (PTS) which is defined by the Trusted Computing Group, https://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org/home.
Sorry, There is no interoperability of the standalone IF-M operation between version 0.2.3 and 0.2.4.
Since from this version, standalone IF-M using "ptscd" daemon and SSH tunnel are deprecated, and new "ptsc" command and simple remote execution through SSH used for the standalone IF-M.
This change simplifies the configuration and operation of standalone IF-M.
In addition OpenPTS experimentally supports a remote attestation against DRTM by intel TXT and tboot.
New command, "tboot2iml" creates pseudo TCG BIOS style eventlog from tboot log and local files.
Also Java verifier is available for many type of admin host. It supports both CUI and GUI.
* tested on RHEL6 x86_64, Fedora 15 x86_64
* add tboot support
* changed IF-M standalone mode, SSH tunneling => SSH remote command execution
* deprecated ptscd daemon => ptsc
* added ptsc command
* added tpm_readpcr tpm_extendpcr commands
* added tboot2iml command to convert the tboot event msg to TCG eventlog
* update iml2text command
* added FSM models for tboot (PCR17-19)
* added config flag 'tpm.quote.type=quote|quote2'
* rename config flag 'platform.model' => 'rm.model.0'
* rename config flag 'runtime.model' => 'rm.model.1'
* added config flag 'ir.dir' to set where the collector stores IRs
* added config flag 'ifm.timeout' to set the timeout of IF-M pipe through SSH
* Java verifier (jOpenPTS package)