[Pgbigm-hackers] Full text search regression tests

Back to archive index

Fujii Masao masao****@gmail*****
2013年 9月 24日 (火) 23:21:58 JST

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 7:08 PM, Beena Emerson <memis****@gmail*****> wrote:
> I checked the pg_bigm functions with standard_conforming_strings disabled.
> All the functions work as expected.
> The escape string syntax like E'\\' should be used as the arguments to
> pg_bigm functions.
> If the escape string syntax is not used then a warning is thrown, but there
> is no change in result returned.
>
> =# SELECT show_bigm('\\');
> WARNING:  nonstandard use of \\ in a string literal at character 18
>    show_bigm
> ---------------
>  {" \\","\\ "}
> (1 row)
>
> The attached patch has the following updates:
> - enable standard_conforming_strings before running the tests.
> - add few tests with standard_conforming_strings disabled

Thanks for revising the patch! Committed.

While reviewing the patch, I found that enable_recheck doesn't work expectedly
with gin_key_limit=1. Do you have any idea why this happens?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao