[tomoyo-users-en 727] Re: domain_policy output from learning mode

Back to archive index
Manuel Bessler manue****@gmail*****
Thu Mar 19 23:21:34 JST 2020

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 6:22 AM Tetsuo Handa
<pengu****@i-lov*****> wrote:
> On 2020/03/14 1:49, Manuel Bessler wrote:
> > 2. There was a patch to ccs-patch in 2015 adding support for multiple use_group <n> per domain.
> >     Did this ever make it into Tomoyo? From a quick glance, it doesn't look like it, but
> >     I wanted to make sure before I get deep into policy writing.
>
> If you are talking about TOMOYO 2.x, it is available in TOMOYO 2.6 (Linux 5.1 and later).
> If you are talking about TOMOYO 1.x, it is available in TOMOYO 1.8 (Linux 2.4.37 / 2.6.27 and later).

Thanks, I will keep that in mind.

> > I was also wondering if there was a place (ie. github repo) where example
> > policies for common programs are kept?
>
> No. Since I'm not a member of Linux distributions, I can't afford providing
> ready-made policies. Contributions from users are welcomed.
> >
> > For example, to run Nginx webserver, there are few things that are common
> > across all installs that would make it possible to reuse, and thus one does
> > not have to start from scratch...
>
> You can publish them in your repositories.

This is why I was hoping for a central place to contribute and collect
these. If everyone put them in my own repo, it'll be harder to find
contributions from multiple folks.

Thanks,
Manuel