Guide to File Storage Feature
OSDN File Storage is a feature for file release, which allows uploading and managing in rsync, scp, and sftp.
How to Use
- First, let's register the SSH public key from the user's settings.
- Then turn on the File Storage feature from the project's admin page.
- Lastly, to operate the upload and file management, refer to the command examples that are listed in the HELP area of the File Storage feature page.
When README file is uploaded in txt, html, or Markdown, on the page of the URL that shows the directory where README file is located, details of the file will be shown at the bottom. It will be useful for release notes and such.
- For file upload and management, you can not use other forms except rsync, scp, and sftp.
- Uploaded files will be granted adequate permissions automatically by the system.
- Directory can be made optionally.
- Dot file (including directories) can be uploaded but will not show on web. It will work like the limited release(Hidden) of a conventional package-style release system.
- File will be released as soon as it's been uploaded and will be open for downloads. You can not specify a release date just like a conventional package-style release system.
Currently, when there are download accesses from clients such as wget, curl, libwww-perl, and PowerShell to a file URL, the file will be downloaded directly without going via html page. If you wish to add a client that allows direct downloading, please contact Support.