Kazehakase is a Web browser which aims to provide a user interface that is truly user-friendly & fully customizable. It supports tabbed browsing, a "remote bookmark" feature (through RSS) in a menu or sidebar, a variable UI to adapt to the user's skill level, and customizable mouse gestures and key accelerators.
* Smart bookmarks (Hiroyuki Ikezoe)
* The option of limit days of keeping history caches (Hiroyuki Ikezoe)
* Support for Mozilla 1.7.1 (Hidetaka Iwai)
* UI enhanchment (Hiroyuki Ikezoe)
** show tooltip on the toolbar
** add some menu icons.
* Migration from libegg to GtkAction.