Kazehakase is a Web browser which aims to provide a user interface that is truly user-friendly & fully customizable. It supports tabbed browsing, a "remote bookmark" feature (through RSS) in a menu or sidebar, a variable UI to adapt to the user's skill level, and customizable mouse gestures and key accelerators.
* bug fix of GoUp action(Tomoyuki KAMO)
* use "RSS" when the page title is null(Ryo SHIMIZU)
* New creating thumbnail process with new GECKO APIs. But it is caprice(Hiroyuki IKEZOE)
* Can compile with Firefox2.0 beta(Hiroyuki IKEZOE)
* Show rendering engine on "About" dialog(Kouhei SUTOU)