milter manager is a milter to use multiple milters effectively.
If milter manager is introduced, milter manager administrates milters instead of MTA. The has some advantages:
A bug fix release for 1.4.1.
* Upgraded target FreeBSD version: 7.2-RELEASE -> 8.0-RELEASE
* Changed to use CPPFLAGS instead of CFLAGS for configure
* Fixed pw command options on FreeBSD.
=== milter manager
==== Bug fixes
* Fixed a bug that socket group isn't effected when
both effective user and socket group are specified.
* Fixed a bug that auto milter detection is failed on no
OpenDKIM installed FreeBSD environment.