Your rating on milter manager
Project Descriptionmilter manager is a milter to use multiple milters effectively. If milter manager is introduced, milter manager administrates milters instead of MTA. The has some advantages: reduce milter administration cost combine milters flexibly
|milter-manager-1.5.3.tar.gz||6.02 MB||2016-11-14 17:24||4|
The last release of 1.5.x series. (plan)
* Added a description for
=== milter manager
* Ensured to reply for negotiation on negotiation failure.
* Reduced the default timeout for reporting timeout error
to MTA. The previous default timeout is the same as MTA
default. With the value, we can't have a time to report
timeout error to MTA.
* command launcher: Supported syslog.
* Added an applicable condition:
* Supported Solaris. [Patched by SATOH Fumiyasu]
=== milter manager admin
* Supported Rails 2.3.8.
* Added ((<--color|milter-test-server#--color>)) option.
* Added ((<--threads|milter-test-server#--threads>)) option.
* Chanaged default log level to output error and critical message.
=== Ruby milter
* Added --user, --gorup, --unix-socket-group,
--unix-socket-mode, --syslog, --library-version options.
* Added milter-test-client implemented by Ruby as a sample.
* Added milter-regexp.rb as a sample.
* SATOH Fumiyasu