RenderWare TXD editor created by DK22Pac and The_GTA. Aims to support RW texture files of all commercially released RW games, such as 3D-era GTA. Based on the magic-rw and Qt framework. Runs on Windows and Linux operating systems.
Official Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/rplgn
Official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfZ9ZHSNkk5xnMW8Db1G-Vw
This is an official Magic.TXD 64bit AMD64 Linux build provided to you by The_GTA. Please evaluate it and report bugs to the OSDN ticket tracker.
Version 1.2 testing for Ubuntu 20.04 (Focal Fossa).
Supported GLIBC version: 2.31
Known issues (Linux related):
* LZO compressed XBOX files do not open
Visit us at https://osdn.net/projects/magic-txd/
- finished the Linux GLIBC wiring implementation for threading robustness
- added localization subsystem to magic-rw
- made GUI actions perform expensive things on a separate thread for GUI smoothness
- fixed a bug where incorrect platforms would be selected in the version select
- various fixes and improvements
- added zooming support + touch controls to the texture viewport
- added waiting for done tasks before modified state saving